skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
80s fashion style
Popular Posts
Talk about an inspirational woman...
I am really honored and touched by a portion of a personal web page devoted to me here . Mary Beth, who wrote this, is someone I met through...
Kelly Bundy Tribute (80s tribute)
Christina Applegate in 'Married with Children' in the 1980s. (Some could be from early 90s but even so, they look 80ish...) Ps, note...
Shop to help Grizzly Bears and Conservation Northwest
Each year in December I try to devote a portion of my sales to a charity that I feel strongly about. This year, I've chosen Conservation...
Haute couture photoshoot
Dior Haute Couture by John Galliano suit, Versace shoes, Donna Karan hosiery. I have mentioned this photoshoot before, but the photos are so...
Favorite vintage tools give away!
Continuing Customer Appreciation Month, I am giving away some of my favorite vintage tools: First, Kevyn Aucoin's Making Faces , a beaut...
Théâtre de la Mode, part II: The Dolls
Théâtre doll in coat by Molyneux (photo, denisebrain) The couturier Lucien Lelong, President of the Chambre Syndicale de la Couture 1937-45,...
Cobra: 80s movie
Not too much fashion in this post, but sharing some of the lovely 80s feel from this 1986 movie with Sylvester Stallone and Brigitte Nielsen...
A few fabric definitions
These few definitions (derived from Fairchild's Dictionary of Textiles ) don't cover fabrics themselves, but seem to me to be import...
Mais oui, un jardin des roses
My February theme is up, and with Valentine's Day approaching, I promise you a rose garden! {click the photo to view...sound up for Edit...
Good vintage...great cause!
Sorry, the grizzly shirt is mine, but here are a few of the temptations new to my eBay store this week, with 25% of the proceeds going to Co...
Back to (Old) School!
It's back to school time at denisebrain—
And I do mean
Old School!
Come by
denisebrain
and study the classics, and don't worry, it's as easy as ABC!
To get inspired, please watch my monthly promo
Back to School
(sound up for the The Jackson 5).
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2012
(42)
►
April
(7)
►
March
(10)
►
February
(12)
►
January
(13)
►
2011
(77)
►
December
(6)
►
November
(7)
►
October
(6)
►
September
(5)
►
August
(6)
►
July
(8)
►
June
(10)
►
May
(6)
►
April
(6)
►
March
(7)
►
February
(5)
►
January
(5)
►
2010
(81)
►
December
(11)
►
November
(8)
►
October
(5)
►
September
(5)
►
August
(5)
►
July
(6)
►
June
(6)
►
May
(6)
►
April
(10)
►
March
(5)
►
February
(6)
►
January
(8)
▼
2009
(117)
►
December
(7)
►
November
(7)
►
October
(5)
▼
September
(7)
Happy Birthday Bonnie Cashin!
Pink leggings, white swimsuit...
Vintage sister dresses
I'm in love (with my eCouture dress)
Friends in the 1980s
Back to (Old) School!
Early 90s fashion: Kelly Bundy. Part 2
►
August
(12)
►
July
(12)
►
June
(15)
►
May
(8)
►
April
(9)
►
March
(11)
►
February
(13)
►
January
(11)
►
2008
(101)
►
December
(19)
►
November
(7)
►
October
(12)
►
September
(8)
►
August
(19)
►
July
(10)
►
June
(8)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(4)
►
2007
(37)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(5)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(5)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(3)
►
2006
(30)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(9)
►
March
(3)
No comments:
Post a Comment