skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
80s fashion style
Popular Posts
Polka dots hit the spot in the 80s
Okay, polka dots were not the only PATTERN/COLOR in the 1980s, but they were a riotous favorite, in every color and every size...often all ...
80s fashion redux, part 12: Time of the essence in the 80s
(This is the twelfth in my series of posts on 80s fashion trends and the impact they are having on current fashion. If you'd like to rea...
An Ode to Helen South Alexander
From the Spokesman-Review newspaper, September 28, 2004: Of Helen South Alexander's many gifts to Spokane, the swans of Manito Park are ...
The trees wear red well
Some of the local finery:
A great anniversary in the history of equality
...and an excuse for some inspiring Etsy finds by way of my latest Treasury : August 18 is the 90th anniversary of the 19th Amendment to the...
Gold, silver, ethnic, flash, glitter and knockout extravagance
This is too easy! It is actually a bit hard to find 80s fashion photos without strong jewelry! Large earrings and brooches, clusters of pin...
Thinking about how lucky I am...
I admit, every so often I get to feeling sorry for myself. I don't have enough money to cover my needs, or I miss some people who are no...
Do you Twitter?
Do you Twitter? Good heavens, I can't believe I'm asking this, but if you are on Twitter and would like to share brief utterances wi...
Vintage Inspirations for spring 2007
Please have a look at the new feature I created for the Vintage Fashion Guild! Many thanks for help choosing trends from Anna Newman of Ann...
Vote for your favorite vintage clothing website!
It is your chance to vote for your favorite vintage web site. Two years ago denisebrain was fortunate enough to be one of the top ten People...
Back to (Old) School!
It's back to school time at denisebrain—
And I do mean
Old School!
Come by
denisebrain
and study the classics, and don't worry, it's as easy as ABC!
To get inspired, please watch my monthly promo
Back to School
(sound up for the The Jackson 5).
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2012
(42)
►
April
(7)
►
March
(10)
►
February
(12)
►
January
(13)
►
2011
(77)
►
December
(6)
►
November
(7)
►
October
(6)
►
September
(5)
►
August
(6)
►
July
(8)
►
June
(10)
►
May
(6)
►
April
(6)
►
March
(7)
►
February
(5)
►
January
(5)
►
2010
(81)
►
December
(11)
►
November
(8)
►
October
(5)
►
September
(5)
►
August
(5)
►
July
(6)
►
June
(6)
►
May
(6)
►
April
(10)
►
March
(5)
►
February
(6)
►
January
(8)
▼
2009
(117)
►
December
(7)
►
November
(7)
►
October
(5)
▼
September
(7)
Happy Birthday Bonnie Cashin!
Pink leggings, white swimsuit...
Vintage sister dresses
I'm in love (with my eCouture dress)
Friends in the 1980s
Back to (Old) School!
Early 90s fashion: Kelly Bundy. Part 2
►
August
(12)
►
July
(12)
►
June
(15)
►
May
(8)
►
April
(9)
►
March
(11)
►
February
(13)
►
January
(11)
►
2008
(101)
►
December
(19)
►
November
(7)
►
October
(12)
►
September
(8)
►
August
(19)
►
July
(10)
►
June
(8)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(4)
►
2007
(37)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(5)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(5)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(3)
►
2006
(30)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(9)
►
March
(3)
No comments:
Post a Comment