Now that I am finished exploring 80s fashion and its impact on fall trends for 2009, I have collected some 80s photos of real people.
Here they are, showing their own 80s styles, with Cyndi Lauper to accompany them. Many of these are vintage fashion people...I said I would not name names...except one.
Popular Posts
-
It is your chance to vote for your favorite vintage web site. Two years ago denisebrain was fortunate enough to be one of the top ten People...
-
This is too easy! It is actually a bit hard to find 80s fashion photos without strong jewelry! Large earrings and brooches, clusters of pin...
-
Before I write any more let me say don't you dare think I know tons about fabrics! I feel like a student with a huge amount of studyin...
-
Usually in December I highlight a cause that I want to support by selling a certain percentage of my listings for that cause. Right now, I c...
-
My latest theme— Wild Thing —is up! My last name is Wilds, so I’ve always been a bit of a Wild thing, how about you? ...and speaking of the ...
-
Please visit my August theme, I hear the mermaids singing , and you'll see just who those mysterious sirens are! Throughout the month of...
-
...are at :26! I can't wait to go see all the shoes at MOV. (Reference post: My shoes are museum pieces! )
-
(This is the twelfth in my series of posts on 80s fashion trends and the impact they are having on current fashion. If you'd like to rea...
-
Never lose an opportunity of seeing anything beautiful, for beauty is God's handwriting. -Ralph Waldo Emerson The soul that sees beauty ...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment