Did you see this great scene in the movie 13 Going on 30? The party's going terribly, no one's dancing, then Jenna (Jennifer Garner) suggests a certain song...
Interestingly, on an NPR radio news show they were discussing Michael Jackson's impact and this very same story was recounted from real life, of a dance club where everyone was too cool to dance when the DJ decided to spin nothing but Michael Jackson songs. Everyone danced.
I really tried, but I can't choose a favorite song or a favorite dance of Michael's. He was an extremely professional performer, a stunning singer, an overwhelmingly talented songwriter and creative genius, encompassing not only the music and the dance, but the production of small epics of music videos. He was a force of nature.
For me, the best tribute we could give Michael is a worldwide party...and everyone dance!
Popular Posts
-
If you don't know the movie Shall We Dance , you must. Fred Astaire and Ginger Rogers are at their best, the supporting actors are magni...
-
My newest theme will make it easy for you to decide how to cast your vote: Vote for Vintage
-
It almost goes without saying that 80s fashion experienced a renaissance of glamour and OPULENCE . It allowed the nouveau riche to feather ...
-
http://abcnews.go.com/video/playerIndex?id=5916901 I am one of the two runners up in the More magazine contest. Today, they announced the wi...
-
Recently I came into the possession of a dress that is alleged to have been made at the time of the Kennedy election in 1960: I'm sorry,...
-
Have you carved your pumpkin yet? Better yet, have you worn pumpkin? Get inspired with my new Flickr set. Personally, I love wearing orang...
-
I think I may have seen one or two Avengers episodes as a child, and I remember how funny, bright and eccentric everything seemed. Fast for...
-
I'm pushing petals this month! I hope you don't mind. :) Please visit my latest theme by clicking the image, and then watch for flow...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment