Popular Posts
-
It is your chance to vote for your favorite vintage web site. Two years ago denisebrain was fortunate enough to be one of the top ten People...
-
This is too easy! It is actually a bit hard to find 80s fashion photos without strong jewelry! Large earrings and brooches, clusters of pin...
-
Before I write any more let me say don't you dare think I know tons about fabrics! I feel like a student with a huge amount of studyin...
-
Usually in December I highlight a cause that I want to support by selling a certain percentage of my listings for that cause. Right now, I c...
-
My latest theme— Wild Thing —is up! My last name is Wilds, so I’ve always been a bit of a Wild thing, how about you? ...and speaking of the ...
-
Please visit my August theme, I hear the mermaids singing , and you'll see just who those mysterious sirens are! Throughout the month of...
-
...are at :26! I can't wait to go see all the shoes at MOV. (Reference post: My shoes are museum pieces! )
-
(This is the twelfth in my series of posts on 80s fashion trends and the impact they are having on current fashion. If you'd like to rea...
-
Never lose an opportunity of seeing anything beautiful, for beauty is God's handwriting. -Ralph Waldo Emerson The soul that sees beauty ...
A dozen faves
Today I jotted down the first twelve items that I could think of that I've sold in the past couple of years and most loved. I thrive on imagining the recipients parading happily in these! One is missing from this batch, a 70s poly printed with Mr. Natural, in a 30s-style dress. I can't seem to find the photo file. I Loved That Dress. However, here are a possibly more tasteful dozen! From icing pink 60s leather by Lilli Ann to a concert pianist's 40s black velvet evening coat:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment