I'm hugely into hats and was thrilled to see so many being paraded down the runways for autumn. Naturally, the best are vintage, and I've got so many that it would take many months to list them all, but I'm going to do my best all October at denisebrain!
Popular Posts
-
It is your chance to vote for your favorite women's vintage web site. Last year denisebrain was fortunate enough to be one of the top te...
-
Recently I ran across something about Neanderthals: Some scientists now believe that they died out and were replaced by Homo sapiens largely...
-
Kelly Bundy with short hair/bob, red-red cropped top and 1990s jeans ;) 90s floral dress with split Black crop top and red-red skirt 90s cro...
-
My favorite answer to that perennial vintage clothing question about where I find the clothes I have to offer is: Real women. I love to know...
-
In my occasional series on clothing of 1939, I am showing some items that surprise me at their modernity. See Can you name the vintages? fo...
-
Every day I am thankful for the people I meet in the field of vintage clothing. Customers, sellers, enthusiasts, beginners, experts, museum ...
-
I have been reading fashion mags since I was about 14, and never before have I seen such high prices for new fashion items shown in magazine...
-
"Le Théâtre," the grand set originally created by Christian Bérard, gave the show its name. The recreated set is featured on the c...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment