I just finished putting together the Vintage Fashion Guild's Fall Vintage Inspirations
Seen here!
I am very thankful for help deciding on trends, and for her support, from Anna Newman of Anna Newman Vintage. You will see items from nearly 40 VFG sellers on these pages, and of course I thank those members for their fabulous clothing.
Please have a look and get inspired!
Popular Posts
-
My favorite answer to that perennial vintage clothing question about where I find the clothes I have to offer is: Real women. I love to know...
-
It is your chance to vote for your favorite women's vintage web site. Last year denisebrain was fortunate enough to be one of the top te...
-
"Le Théâtre," the grand set originally created by Christian Bérard, gave the show its name. The recreated set is featured on the c...
-
Recently I ran across something about Neanderthals: Some scientists now believe that they died out and were replaced by Homo sapiens largely...
-
In my occasional series on clothing of 1939, I am showing some items that surprise me at their modernity. See Can you name the vintages? fo...
-
Every day I am thankful for the people I meet in the field of vintage clothing. Customers, sellers, enthusiasts, beginners, experts, museum ...
-
Hulton Archive/Getty Images Marian Anderson performs at the steps of the Lincoln Memorial on Easter Sunday, 1939. "Seventy years ago, a...
-
I have been reading fashion mags since I was about 14, and never before have I seen such high prices for new fashion items shown in magazine...
Fall Vintage Inspirations is here!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment