Please have a look at the new feature I created for the Vintage Fashion Guild!
Many thanks for help choosing trends from Anna Newman of Anna Newman Vintage Clothing, and of course the trade members of the VFG who contributed photos of their sensational inventory!
Popular Posts
-
BUSINESS Although high fashion magazines didn't dwell on business fashion (some would call it anti-fashion), they couldn't complete...
-
With pretty vintage clothing all in a row! Please see my latest monthly theme, Power of the Flower !
-
I get a little emotional around Audrey Hepburn. Not only was she one of the most unusually beautiful women on screen, but her true nature wa...
-
It's a dark and stormy night in the big city. Suddenly a woman screams! Then there is the sound of running in the hall! Where is the Mal...
-
Christina Applegate in 'Married with Children' in the 1980s. (Some could be from early 90s but even so, they look 80ish...) Ps, note...
-
...and an excuse for some inspiring Etsy finds by way of my latest Treasury : August 18 is the 90th anniversary of the 19th Amendment to the...
-
Théâtre doll in coat by Molyneux (photo, denisebrain) The couturier Lucien Lelong, President of the Chambre Syndicale de la Couture 1937-45,...
-
In my occasional series on clothing of 1939, I am showing some items that surprise me at their modernity. See Can you name the vintages? fo...
-
Since I first saw Michelle Obama, she and her style have given me her own brand of hope. Here is an extremely intelligent, capable, articula...
-
I think I may have seen one or two Avengers episodes as a child, and I remember how funny, bright and eccentric everything seemed. Fast for...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment