Please have a look at the new feature I created for the Vintage Fashion Guild!
Many thanks for help choosing trends from Anna Newman of Anna Newman Vintage Clothing, and of course the trade members of the VFG who contributed photos of their sensational inventory!
Popular Posts
-
Vintage shoes have sole I am a great devotee of vintage shoes, but I know there are caveats. I have rarely had a pair of vintage shoes from ...
-
I have had a lovely and touching response to my recent blog about my mother, both on Blogger and on Facebook. One thing I didn't mention...
-
Have you carved your pumpkin yet? Better yet, have you worn pumpkin? Get inspired with my new Flickr set. Personally, I love wearing orang...
-
Each year in December I try to devote a portion of my sales to a charity that I feel strongly about. This year, I've chosen Conservation...
-
These few definitions (derived from Fairchild's Dictionary of Textiles ) don't cover fabrics themselves, but seem to me to be import...
-
From the Spokesman-Review newspaper, September 28, 2004: Of Helen South Alexander's many gifts to Spokane, the swans of Manito Park are ...
-
(For the start of this on again-off again series on the Théâtre de la Mode, please see my blog of March 14, My visit to the Théâtre de la Mo...
-
Great first vintage items, a little about condition I have been wearing vintage clothing a long time now, but I realize many people are new ...
-
The latest vintage convergence, a pair of Jer Marai pajamas that I had photographed and ready to list showed up on a vintage ad card at the ...
-
I adore this Chinese hat - red on the outside, black on the inside, making black squares in the face of the wearer :) And this kimono thing ...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment