I am really honored and touched by a portion of a personal web page devoted to me here.
Mary Beth, who wrote this, is someone I met through sales on eBay. I do often meet wonderful people, and am so gratified by their kind comments about my work. I am so grateful for what Mary Beth has written because it really helped me realize that I am offering something positive to people. I need that.
Mary Beth is struggling with a disease that I have just barely begun to understand. From what I can tell, she is battling just to live, at the same time living a gloriously positive, meaningful, beautiful life. I deeply appreciate knowing that too, because sometimes I struggle to get by, in various ways. If she can do it, I'll try!
She wrote about me as an inspiration to her, and I can only begin to say what an inspiration she is to me.
Popular Posts
-
It is your chance to vote for your favorite vintage web site. Two years ago denisebrain was fortunate enough to be one of the top ten People...
-
Okay, polka dots were not the only PATTERN/COLOR in the 1980s, but they were a riotous favorite, in every color and every size...often all ...
-
This is too easy! It is actually a bit hard to find 80s fashion photos without strong jewelry! Large earrings and brooches, clusters of pin...
-
From the Spokesman-Review newspaper, September 28, 2004: Of Helen South Alexander's many gifts to Spokane, the swans of Manito Park are ...
-
Before I write any more let me say don't you dare think I know tons about fabrics! I feel like a student with a huge amount of studyin...
-
Do you Twitter? Good heavens, I can't believe I'm asking this, but if you are on Twitter and would like to share brief utterances wi...
-
(This is the twelfth in my series of posts on 80s fashion trends and the impact they are having on current fashion. If you'd like to rea...
-
I admit, every so often I get to feeling sorry for myself. I don't have enough money to cover my needs, or I miss some people who are no...
-
The information we most want to know about a fabric is the fiber content; knowing this is to know a fabric's characteristics and advanta...
Talk about an inspirational woman...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment