skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
80s fashion style
Popular Posts
New Year's resolution: Wear vintage, stage 3 continued
Vintage shoes have sole I am a great devotee of vintage shoes, but I know there are caveats. I have rarely had a pair of vintage shoes from ...
An Ode to Helen South Alexander
From the Spokesman-Review newspaper, September 28, 2004: Of Helen South Alexander's many gifts to Spokane, the swans of Manito Park are ...
Style ideas from my parents
I have had a lovely and touching response to my recent blog about my mother, both on Blogger and on Facebook. One thing I didn't mention...
Dance!
Inspiration from dance wear: leggings, arm warmers, wide/loose sweathers, cropped tops, hotpants, leotards (/body), layers, all the colors a...
Théâtre de la Mode, part VII: Seeing the exhibit at Maryhill
(For the start of this on again-off again series on the Théâtre de la Mode, please see my blog of March 14, My visit to the Théâtre de la Mo...
New Year's resolution: Wear vintage, stage 1
Great first vintage items, a little about condition I have been wearing vintage clothing a long time now, but I realize many people are new ...
Orange vintage for Halloween
Have you carved your pumpkin yet? Better yet, have you worn pumpkin? Get inspired with my new Flickr set. Personally, I love wearing orang...
Save the manatee!
Q: What's the connection between manatees and vintage clothing? A: Me, for one! Some of you may know that I care a lot about manatees, a...
Another vintage convergence
The latest vintage convergence, a pair of Jer Marai pajamas that I had photographed and ready to list showed up on a vintage ad card at the ...
40s fashion in Poirot
I adore this Chinese hat - red on the outside, black on the inside, making black squares in the face of the wearer :) And this kimono thing ...
I WILL POST MORE OUTFIT PHOTOS!
Two 1980s fashion photos in the bottom.
Sources: style.com and the fashion spot
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2012
(42)
►
April
(7)
►
March
(10)
►
February
(12)
►
January
(13)
►
2011
(77)
►
December
(6)
►
November
(7)
►
October
(6)
►
September
(5)
►
August
(6)
►
July
(8)
►
June
(10)
►
May
(6)
►
April
(6)
►
March
(7)
►
February
(5)
►
January
(5)
►
2010
(81)
►
December
(11)
►
November
(8)
►
October
(5)
►
September
(5)
►
August
(5)
►
July
(6)
►
June
(6)
►
May
(6)
►
April
(10)
►
March
(5)
►
February
(6)
►
January
(8)
▼
2009
(117)
►
December
(7)
►
November
(7)
►
October
(5)
►
September
(7)
►
August
(12)
►
July
(12)
►
June
(15)
►
May
(8)
►
April
(9)
►
March
(11)
▼
February
(13)
Early 90s hairdos
Girls, dresses and subway grates
It's time for your every-so-often reminder that Vi...
Color me beautiful 1987
I WILL POST MORE OUTFIT PHOTOS!
Where in the www is denisebrain?
Fred Astaire solo dance from Easter Parade
Won't you be my Vintage Valentine?
Vintage for Mrs. Obama
Cut my hair short?
Vintage to raise your pulse rate
LV & McQueen Prefall09
Haute couture photoshoot
►
January
(11)
►
2008
(101)
►
December
(19)
►
November
(7)
►
October
(12)
►
September
(8)
►
August
(19)
►
July
(10)
►
June
(8)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(4)
►
2007
(37)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(5)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(5)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(3)
►
2006
(30)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(9)
►
March
(3)
No comments:
Post a Comment