skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
80s fashion style
Popular Posts
The 80s? We had to have business wear!
BUSINESS Although high fashion magazines didn't dwell on business fashion (some would call it anti-fashion), they couldn't complete...
My "first impression" concept for ID-ing fabrics
One summer I read the Fairchild's Dictionary of Textiles cover to cover (don't I know how to have fun?) and chose a collection of f...
Thanksgiving 2010
Every day I am thankful for the people I meet in the field of vintage clothing. Customers, sellers, enthusiasts, beginners, experts, museum ...
Lulu's Vintage
In the Portland, Oregon world of vintage, and in the online world of vintage, it would be difficult not to know of Lulu. She just reached th...
Madame Dariaux’s Elegance
One most excellent (and, I might add, hopeful) definition of elegance comes from Geneviève Antoine Dariaux at the start of her book Elegance...
All the leaves on the trees are falling...
...to the sound of the breezes that blow Please click on the image {sound up} to visit my October theme Moondance, then stop by denisebrain....
Future vintage 2: Swedish Hasbeens
My next candidate for Future Vintage is Swedish Hasbeens . I'm a fan of clogs, and the colorful clog-inspired creations of this Swedish ...
Babe Paley
A day to remember, a lifetime to act
New Year's resolution: Wear vintage, stage 1
Great first vintage items, a little about condition I have been wearing vintage clothing a long time now, but I realize many people are new ...
I WILL POST MORE OUTFIT PHOTOS!
Two 1980s fashion photos in the bottom.
Sources: style.com and the fashion spot
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2012
(42)
►
April
(7)
►
March
(10)
►
February
(12)
►
January
(13)
►
2011
(77)
►
December
(6)
►
November
(7)
►
October
(6)
►
September
(5)
►
August
(6)
►
July
(8)
►
June
(10)
►
May
(6)
►
April
(6)
►
March
(7)
►
February
(5)
►
January
(5)
►
2010
(81)
►
December
(11)
►
November
(8)
►
October
(5)
►
September
(5)
►
August
(5)
►
July
(6)
►
June
(6)
►
May
(6)
►
April
(10)
►
March
(5)
►
February
(6)
►
January
(8)
▼
2009
(117)
►
December
(7)
►
November
(7)
►
October
(5)
►
September
(7)
►
August
(12)
►
July
(12)
►
June
(15)
►
May
(8)
►
April
(9)
►
March
(11)
▼
February
(13)
Early 90s hairdos
Girls, dresses and subway grates
It's time for your every-so-often reminder that Vi...
Color me beautiful 1987
I WILL POST MORE OUTFIT PHOTOS!
Where in the www is denisebrain?
Fred Astaire solo dance from Easter Parade
Won't you be my Vintage Valentine?
Vintage for Mrs. Obama
Cut my hair short?
Vintage to raise your pulse rate
LV & McQueen Prefall09
Haute couture photoshoot
►
January
(11)
►
2008
(101)
►
December
(19)
►
November
(7)
►
October
(12)
►
September
(8)
►
August
(19)
►
July
(10)
►
June
(8)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(4)
►
2007
(37)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(5)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(5)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(3)
►
2006
(30)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(9)
►
March
(3)
No comments:
Post a Comment