Just a happy vintage diversion, from Easter Parade (1948) starring Fred Astaire, Judy Garland and Ann Miller. Gene Kelly had originally been scheduled to play Fred's character, but I can't imagine anyone but Fred doing this scene with such panache! Drum Crazy from Easter Parade.
Popular Posts
-
Sharing more of the great stuff from the 1980s. Amanda Carrington, Dominique, Alexis Colby and Fallon in Dynasty.
-
I'm pushing petals this month! I hope you don't mind. :) Please visit my latest theme by clicking the image, and then watch for flow...
-
Every so often I have too much of a good thing, and one of those times is now! From today through October 16, take 20% off any coat in my E...
-
It almost goes without saying that 80s fashion experienced a renaissance of glamour and OPULENCE . It allowed the nouveau riche to feather ...
-
Every now and then I crusade to save a particular style of vintage clothing or accessory that seems endangered. Right now I am crusading for...
-
Mask bought in 2004 Plaza, 1957 34th street, 1946 42nd street, 1938 Some wonderful vintage photos from NYC.
-
The 80s got a bad rap for having certain over-promulgated styles, like curly perms, bushy eyebrows and teased up, big hair. However, any gla...
-
In honor of Halloween, I must tell you about a dress I sold some years ago. The dress that didn't want to leave my house When I bought t...
-
With the late 30s on my mind I was looking through my inventory for items to offer this week and I suddenly recalled having this venerable b...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment