See the “Gad About Pajama” (so 60s!) listed here...and see my previous convergences here.
Popular Posts
-
Dior Haute Couture by John Galliano suit, Versace shoes, Donna Karan hosiery. I have mentioned this photoshoot before, but the photos are so...
-
My February theme is up, and with Valentine's Day approaching, I promise you a rose garden! {click the photo to view...sound up for Edit...
-
Sorry, the grizzly shirt is mine, but here are a few of the temptations new to my eBay store this week, with 25% of the proceeds going to Co...
-
I am asked now and then something like "how can you sell that when it looks like it fits and suits you?" As everyone knows who se...
-
Taking a closer look at an ivory silk damask evening dress by Worth in a set designed by Jean Cocteau (photo, denisebrain) I've never b...
-
Continuing Customer Appreciation Month, I am giving away some of my favorite vintage tools: First, Kevyn Aucoin's Making Faces , a beaut...
-
My July theme is up! {click on image to view...and sound up!}
-
Théâtre doll in coat by Molyneux (photo, denisebrain) The couturier Lucien Lelong, President of the Chambre Syndicale de la Couture 1937-45,...
-
Sharing more of the great stuff from the 1980s. Amanda Carrington, Dominique, Alexis Colby and Fallon in Dynasty.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment