
He's George Harrison, obviously--but no, he's Dhani Harrison, George Harrison's son (with Sasha Pivovarova playing the role of Patti Boyd) as shot by the masterful Steven Meisel. You MUST see the rest of the photos from this shoot, because the clothes, the styling...everything is just beautiful.
One high def set of these images is here
Popular Posts
-
Okay, polka dots were not the only PATTERN/COLOR in the 1980s, but they were a riotous favorite, in every color and every size...often all ...
-
(This is the twelfth in my series of posts on 80s fashion trends and the impact they are having on current fashion. If you'd like to rea...
-
From the Spokesman-Review newspaper, September 28, 2004: Of Helen South Alexander's many gifts to Spokane, the swans of Manito Park are ...
-
...and an excuse for some inspiring Etsy finds by way of my latest Treasury : August 18 is the 90th anniversary of the 19th Amendment to the...
-
This is too easy! It is actually a bit hard to find 80s fashion photos without strong jewelry! Large earrings and brooches, clusters of pin...
-
I admit, every so often I get to feeling sorry for myself. I don't have enough money to cover my needs, or I miss some people who are no...
-
Do you Twitter? Good heavens, I can't believe I'm asking this, but if you are on Twitter and would like to share brief utterances wi...
-
Please have a look at the new feature I created for the Vintage Fashion Guild! Many thanks for help choosing trends from Anna Newman of Ann...
-
It is your chance to vote for your favorite vintage web site. Two years ago denisebrain was fortunate enough to be one of the top ten People...
Beatles sighting, and vintage fashion
When I opened the Fall 2008 issue of Fashion Rocks I was stunned. Who is this man?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment