
He's George Harrison, obviously--but no, he's Dhani Harrison, George Harrison's son (with Sasha Pivovarova playing the role of Patti Boyd) as shot by the masterful Steven Meisel. You MUST see the rest of the photos from this shoot, because the clothes, the styling...everything is just beautiful.
One high def set of these images is here
Popular Posts
-
I am really honored and touched by a portion of a personal web page devoted to me here . Mary Beth, who wrote this, is someone I met through...
-
Christina Applegate in 'Married with Children' in the 1980s. (Some could be from early 90s but even so, they look 80ish...) Ps, note...
-
Each year in December I try to devote a portion of my sales to a charity that I feel strongly about. This year, I've chosen Conservation...
-
Dior Haute Couture by John Galliano suit, Versace shoes, Donna Karan hosiery. I have mentioned this photoshoot before, but the photos are so...
-
Théâtre doll in coat by Molyneux (photo, denisebrain) The couturier Lucien Lelong, President of the Chambre Syndicale de la Couture 1937-45,...
-
Not too much fashion in this post, but sharing some of the lovely 80s feel from this 1986 movie with Sylvester Stallone and Brigitte Nielsen...
-
These few definitions (derived from Fairchild's Dictionary of Textiles ) don't cover fabrics themselves, but seem to me to be import...
-
My February theme is up, and with Valentine's Day approaching, I promise you a rose garden! {click the photo to view...sound up for Edit...
-
Sorry, the grizzly shirt is mine, but here are a few of the temptations new to my eBay store this week, with 25% of the proceeds going to Co...
-
Now that I am finished exploring 80s fashion and its impact on fall trends for 2009, I have collected some 80s photos of real people. Here t...
Beatles sighting, and vintage fashion
When I opened the Fall 2008 issue of Fashion Rocks I was stunned. Who is this man?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment