Popular Posts

Come up with a July theme for denisebrain, win a prize!

Each month, I do a little promo for my website (themes on its homepage).

Here’s the thing: I don’t yet have a theme for July, and I’d love your help. The theme has to give me an opportunity to show off vintage clothing, but it doesn't have to be about vintage clothing. (Last July, for instance, I did Go Fishin’). I almost always put the theme to music, if that helps you think of something, and I often show something tied to the season. One small hint: I’m not super eager to do something involving Independence Day just because it comes so early in the month, and I want the theme to have an all-July feel.

I’m open to your suggestions by way of comments to this post, and will also take suggestions on Facebook. On June 25 I’ll choose the one I like best (and think I can pull off!) and the person who made the suggestion will win a $25 allowance to spend at denisebrain (web store, Etsy store or eBay) AND will get to see the idea in action!

If you want to see some of my previous themes, visit the denisebrain theme-o-matic .

No comments:

Post a Comment