Popular Posts

Vote for your favorite vintage site!

It is your chance to vote for your favorite women's vintage web site. Last year denisebrain was fortunate enough to be one of the top ten favorites on the great Lulu's Vintage Blog list. If you read this, and would be willing to cast a vote for me, please go to Lulu's voting post and leave a comment that names denisebrain.

OR, if you like, go and name yourself or some other seller that you think rocks the trade. You may vote for your top 10 sites.

It is cool to have a chance to see such a large collection of vintage sites listed in one place, and have a chance to cast another admiring glance at one's colleagues. I learn from these great sellers every day, and have the utmost respect and admiration for so many of them.

Footnote: I met Lulu, of Lulu's Vintage fame here in Spokane over the weekend, as she came to visit the Farm Chick's show. Lulu is a most elegant, intelligent and gracious person, and she and her husband charmed me and my husband. Quite aside from this contest, I am redoubling my appreciation of Lulu!

No comments:

Post a Comment