skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
80s fashion style
Popular Posts
Vote for your favorite vintage clothing website!
It is your chance to vote for your favorite vintage web site. Two years ago denisebrain was fortunate enough to be one of the top ten People...
Gold, silver, ethnic, flash, glitter and knockout extravagance
This is too easy! It is actually a bit hard to find 80s fashion photos without strong jewelry! Large earrings and brooches, clusters of pin...
Basic fabric weaves
Before I write any more let me say don't you dare think I know tons about fabrics! I feel like a student with a huge amount of studyin...
Shop for good, vintage style
Usually in December I highlight a cause that I want to support by selling a certain percentage of my listings for that cause. Right now, I c...
Where the wild (vintage) things are
My latest theme— Wild Thing —is up! My last name is Wilds, so I’ve always been a bit of a Wild thing, how about you? ...and speaking of the ...
Early 90s Kate Moss again
Staedler 1992 Kate Moss photoshoot (Glamour)
Who are those mermaids?
Please visit my August theme, I hear the mermaids singing , and you'll see just who those mysterious sirens are! Throughout the month of...
My Fox & Fluevog Shoes
...are at :26! I can't wait to go see all the shoes at MOV. (Reference post: My shoes are museum pieces! )
80s fashion redux, part 12: Time of the essence in the 80s
(This is the twelfth in my series of posts on 80s fashion trends and the impact they are having on current fashion. If you'd like to rea...
Real beauty
Never lose an opportunity of seeing anything beautiful, for beauty is God's handwriting. -Ralph Waldo Emerson The soul that sees beauty ...
Doll up in vintage
I don't know about you, but I
loved
paper dolls when I was young, and apparently so did The Mills Brothers, who inspired my March theme...
Paper Dolls.
Please have a look...and listen!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2012
(42)
►
April
(7)
►
March
(10)
►
February
(12)
►
January
(13)
▼
2011
(77)
►
December
(6)
►
November
(7)
►
October
(6)
►
September
(5)
►
August
(6)
►
July
(8)
►
June
(10)
►
May
(6)
►
April
(6)
▼
March
(7)
The Triangle Factory Fire at 100
Spring has arrived at the Vintage Fashion Guild!
Continuing help for Japan
Japan relief
Paper dolls and a prize from a doll
Time traveling in vintage style
Doll up in vintage
►
February
(5)
►
January
(5)
►
2010
(81)
►
December
(11)
►
November
(8)
►
October
(5)
►
September
(5)
►
August
(5)
►
July
(6)
►
June
(6)
►
May
(6)
►
April
(10)
►
March
(5)
►
February
(6)
►
January
(8)
►
2009
(117)
►
December
(7)
►
November
(7)
►
October
(5)
►
September
(7)
►
August
(12)
►
July
(12)
►
June
(15)
►
May
(8)
►
April
(9)
►
March
(11)
►
February
(13)
►
January
(11)
►
2008
(101)
►
December
(19)
►
November
(7)
►
October
(12)
►
September
(8)
►
August
(19)
►
July
(10)
►
June
(8)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(4)
►
2007
(37)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(5)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(5)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(3)
►
2006
(30)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(9)
►
March
(3)
No comments:
Post a Comment