skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
80s fashion style
Popular Posts
An Ode to Helen South Alexander
From the Spokesman-Review newspaper, September 28, 2004: Of Helen South Alexander's many gifts to Spokane, the swans of Manito Park are ...
Vote for your favorite vintage clothing website!
It is your chance to vote for your favorite vintage web site. Two years ago denisebrain was fortunate enough to be one of the top ten People...
Gold, silver, ethnic, flash, glitter and knockout extravagance
This is too easy! It is actually a bit hard to find 80s fashion photos without strong jewelry! Large earrings and brooches, clusters of pin...
Basic fabric weaves
Before I write any more let me say don't you dare think I know tons about fabrics! I feel like a student with a huge amount of studyin...
Polka dots hit the spot in the 80s
Okay, polka dots were not the only PATTERN/COLOR in the 1980s, but they were a riotous favorite, in every color and every size...often all ...
Shop for good, vintage style
Usually in December I highlight a cause that I want to support by selling a certain percentage of my listings for that cause. Right now, I c...
Where the wild (vintage) things are
My latest theme— Wild Thing —is up! My last name is Wilds, so I’ve always been a bit of a Wild thing, how about you? ...and speaking of the ...
Early 90s Kate Moss again
Staedler 1992 Kate Moss photoshoot (Glamour)
Who are those mermaids?
Please visit my August theme, I hear the mermaids singing , and you'll see just who those mysterious sirens are! Throughout the month of...
A musical Christmas card
This animation was done last year by and for the Clarion Brass here in Spokane. Honestly, I neither ski nor skate while playing the horn!
Shake it up
The denisebrain December theme is here! Please have a look (and listen)...
Wishing you and yours a magical holiday season!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2012
(42)
►
April
(7)
►
March
(10)
►
February
(12)
►
January
(13)
►
2011
(77)
►
December
(6)
►
November
(7)
►
October
(6)
►
September
(5)
►
August
(6)
►
July
(8)
►
June
(10)
►
May
(6)
►
April
(6)
►
March
(7)
►
February
(5)
►
January
(5)
▼
2010
(81)
▼
December
(11)
My best vintage 2010
Oooo...so close!
Closer still!
We're getting there!
The First Lady wears vintage...what are you waitin...
Have you had a look yet?
I'm dreaming of...a certain velvet voice
Good vintage...great cause!
Happier than ever to be a member of the VFG
It bears repeating...again
Shake it up
►
November
(8)
►
October
(5)
►
September
(5)
►
August
(5)
►
July
(6)
►
June
(6)
►
May
(6)
►
April
(10)
►
March
(5)
►
February
(6)
►
January
(8)
►
2009
(117)
►
December
(7)
►
November
(7)
►
October
(5)
►
September
(7)
►
August
(12)
►
July
(12)
►
June
(15)
►
May
(8)
►
April
(9)
►
March
(11)
►
February
(13)
►
January
(11)
►
2008
(101)
►
December
(19)
►
November
(7)
►
October
(12)
►
September
(8)
►
August
(19)
►
July
(10)
►
June
(8)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(4)
►
2007
(37)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(5)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(5)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(3)
►
2006
(30)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(9)
►
March
(3)
No comments:
Post a Comment