Staedler 1992 Kate Moss photoshoot (Glamour)
Popular Posts
-
...are at :26! I can't wait to go see all the shoes at MOV. (Reference post: My shoes are museum pieces! )
-
"Le Théâtre," the grand set originally created by Christian Bérard, gave the show its name. The recreated set is featured on the c...
-
Never lose an opportunity of seeing anything beautiful, for beauty is God's handwriting. -Ralph Waldo Emerson The soul that sees beauty ...
-
BUSINESS Although high fashion magazines didn't dwell on business fashion (some would call it anti-fashion), they couldn't complete...
-
Today I jotted down the first twelve items that I could think of that I've sold in the past couple of years and most loved. I thrive on ...
-
Not long ago I received the great honor of being Lulu's Pick for Best Vintage Model . It's hard for me to think of myself as a model...
-
I produce a little flash promo every month, and didn't want these to disappear forever. If you would like to see some of the previous mo...
-
Recently I've had the opportunity to talk, either in person or through email, with a couple of very interesting and creative women. They...
-
I get a little emotional around Audrey Hepburn. Not only was she one of the most unusually beautiful women on screen, but her true nature wa...
Early 90s Kate Moss again
Staedler 1992 Kate Moss photoshoot (Glamour)
Labels:
1990s,
kate moss,
photoshoots
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment