skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
80s fashion style
Popular Posts
Madame Dariaux’s Elegance
One most excellent (and, I might add, hopeful) definition of elegance comes from Geneviève Antoine Dariaux at the start of her book Elegance...
The 80s? We had to have business wear!
BUSINESS Although high fashion magazines didn't dwell on business fashion (some would call it anti-fashion), they couldn't complete...
New Year's resolution: Wear vintage wrap up
A few loose ends I mentioned earlier that I conducted a small survey of vintage wearers and I asked the question, “If you were to give one p...
Get the Look: Emma Peel
I think I may have seen one or two Avengers episodes as a child, and I remember how funny, bright and eccentric everything seemed. Fast for...
Lulu's Vintage
In the Portland, Oregon world of vintage, and in the online world of vintage, it would be difficult not to know of Lulu. She just reached th...
I love seeing customer photos!
I must confess, your photos are making me giddy--I really can't get enough of them! I love seeing vintage clothing being used in setting...
All the leaves on the trees are falling...
...to the sound of the breezes that blow Please click on the image {sound up} to visit my October theme Moondance, then stop by denisebrain....
Happy Earth Day...what are your plans?
I have to gush that we've added a member to the family: A honey locust, now settling into the parking strip: And yes, it's snowing t...
Future vintage 2: Swedish Hasbeens
My next candidate for Future Vintage is Swedish Hasbeens . I'm a fan of clogs, and the colorful clog-inspired creations of this Swedish ...
Babe Paley
Studying the Classics
Fall’s runways showed plenty of classic styles, and where better to turn for classic than vintage?
Please visit the denisebrain September theme,
Back to the Classics
for inspiration!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2012
(42)
►
April
(7)
►
March
(10)
►
February
(12)
►
January
(13)
►
2011
(77)
►
December
(6)
►
November
(7)
►
October
(6)
►
September
(5)
►
August
(6)
►
July
(8)
►
June
(10)
►
May
(6)
►
April
(6)
►
March
(7)
►
February
(5)
►
January
(5)
▼
2010
(81)
►
December
(11)
►
November
(8)
►
October
(5)
▼
September
(5)
5 things: Green vintage
5 things: Vintage coats
5 things: Vintage classics for fall
Studying the Classics
I am overjoyed!
►
August
(5)
►
July
(6)
►
June
(6)
►
May
(6)
►
April
(10)
►
March
(5)
►
February
(6)
►
January
(8)
►
2009
(117)
►
December
(7)
►
November
(7)
►
October
(5)
►
September
(7)
►
August
(12)
►
July
(12)
►
June
(15)
►
May
(8)
►
April
(9)
►
March
(11)
►
February
(13)
►
January
(11)
►
2008
(101)
►
December
(19)
►
November
(7)
►
October
(12)
►
September
(8)
►
August
(19)
►
July
(10)
►
June
(8)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(4)
►
2007
(37)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(5)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(5)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(3)
►
2006
(30)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(9)
►
March
(3)
No comments:
Post a Comment