skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
80s fashion style
Popular Posts
Petal pusher!
I'm pushing petals this month! I hope you don't mind. :) Please visit my latest theme by clicking the image, and then watch for flow...
I'm-Running-Out-of-Space Coat Sale!
Every so often I have too much of a good thing, and one of those times is now! From today through October 16, take 20% off any coat in my E...
Vote for Vintage!
My newest theme will make it easy for you to decide how to cast your vote: Vote for Vintage
The Opulent 80s
It almost goes without saying that 80s fashion experienced a renaissance of glamour and OPULENCE . It allowed the nouveau riche to feather ...
Haunted dress story!
In honor of Halloween, I must tell you about a dress I sold some years ago. The dress that didn't want to leave my house When I bought t...
Get the Look: Emma Peel
I think I may have seen one or two Avengers episodes as a child, and I remember how funny, bright and eccentric everything seemed. Fast for...
Vintage photos
More Fred and Ginger Depression strategy
If you don't know the movie Shall We Dance , you must. Fred Astaire and Ginger Rogers are at their best, the supporting actors are magni...
All the leaves on the trees are falling...
...to the sound of the breezes that blow Please click on the image {sound up} to visit my October theme Moondance, then stop by denisebrain....
WWI Red Cross Uniform
The patch on this uniform's apron says it all: A.R.C. Canteen Worker. To help in the war (WWI) effort, the American Red Cross had a civi...
Sweater set, patent date August 14, 1928
So great to see an 82-year old patent in action!
This Miriam Gross sweater set has a patent date of August 14, 1928, and thanks to a quick
patent search
, I found the original patent.
The sweater set is available on eBay this week—see it
here
.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2012
(42)
►
April
(7)
►
March
(10)
►
February
(12)
►
January
(13)
►
2011
(77)
►
December
(6)
►
November
(7)
►
October
(6)
►
September
(5)
►
August
(6)
►
July
(8)
►
June
(10)
►
May
(6)
►
April
(6)
►
March
(7)
►
February
(5)
►
January
(5)
▼
2010
(81)
►
December
(11)
►
November
(8)
▼
October
(5)
Sweater set, patent date August 14, 1928
5 things: Black velvet vintage
John Lennon and I
5 things: Pink vintage for a cause
Let’s grow old...in the best way
►
September
(5)
►
August
(5)
►
July
(6)
►
June
(6)
►
May
(6)
►
April
(10)
►
March
(5)
►
February
(6)
►
January
(8)
►
2009
(117)
►
December
(7)
►
November
(7)
►
October
(5)
►
September
(7)
►
August
(12)
►
July
(12)
►
June
(15)
►
May
(8)
►
April
(9)
►
March
(11)
►
February
(13)
►
January
(11)
►
2008
(101)
►
December
(19)
►
November
(7)
►
October
(12)
►
September
(8)
►
August
(19)
►
July
(10)
►
June
(8)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(4)
►
2007
(37)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(5)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(5)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(3)
►
2006
(30)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(9)
►
March
(3)
No comments:
Post a Comment