skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
80s fashion style
Popular Posts
Dream Girls: Girl Groups of the Sixties
Every week, the Vintage Fashion Guild has a fashion parade, where trade members show off their finds suited to the week's theme. I'm...
New Year's resolution: Wear vintage wrap up
A few loose ends I mentioned earlier that I conducted a small survey of vintage wearers and I asked the question, “If you were to give one p...
Fabulous early 90s fashion
Found these fabulous early 90s fashion photos at tfs. (1992)
I love seeing customer photos!
I must confess, your photos are making me giddy--I really can't get enough of them! I love seeing vintage clothing being used in setting...
Happy Earth Day...what are your plans?
I have to gush that we've added a member to the family: A honey locust, now settling into the parking strip: And yes, it's snowing t...
Future vintage 2: Swedish Hasbeens
My next candidate for Future Vintage is Swedish Hasbeens . I'm a fan of clogs, and the colorful clog-inspired creations of this Swedish ...
Save the manatees...they need us more than ever
I just received an impassioned plea from the Save the Manatee Club . Although it was not put in so many words, it appears that new Florida G...
I'm off to see the wizard! Care to join me?
My July theme is up! {click on image to view...and sound up!}
Get the Look: Emma Peel
I think I may have seen one or two Avengers episodes as a child, and I remember how funny, bright and eccentric everything seemed. Fast for...
Lulu's Vintage
In the Portland, Oregon world of vintage, and in the online world of vintage, it would be difficult not to know of Lulu. She just reached th...
And speaking of subway grates...
It's time for my March theme,
Get Blown Away by Vintage!
(please visit, with your sound up)
It was a bit of a challenge getting some wind into my photos, as you can see from the before shot here:
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2012
(42)
►
April
(7)
►
March
(10)
►
February
(12)
►
January
(13)
►
2011
(77)
►
December
(6)
►
November
(7)
►
October
(6)
►
September
(5)
►
August
(6)
►
July
(8)
►
June
(10)
►
May
(6)
►
April
(6)
►
March
(7)
►
February
(5)
►
January
(5)
►
2010
(81)
►
December
(11)
►
November
(8)
►
October
(5)
►
September
(5)
►
August
(5)
►
July
(6)
►
June
(6)
►
May
(6)
►
April
(10)
►
March
(5)
►
February
(6)
►
January
(8)
▼
2009
(117)
►
December
(7)
►
November
(7)
►
October
(5)
►
September
(7)
►
August
(12)
►
July
(12)
►
June
(15)
►
May
(8)
►
April
(9)
▼
March
(11)
A new way to shop at denisebrain!
It's an Etsy world and we just live in it, part 3:...
Denisebrain field trip 2: Vintage Fashion Expo San...
Sneak peek: spring & summer fashion 2009 / 80s ear...
1980s looks, so fresh
Vintage rainwear
80s fashion magazine
Carmen Dell'Orefice inspires
Black and white stripes
And speaking of subway grates...
Miami Vice photos!
►
February
(13)
►
January
(11)
►
2008
(101)
►
December
(19)
►
November
(7)
►
October
(12)
►
September
(8)
►
August
(19)
►
July
(10)
►
June
(8)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(4)
►
2007
(37)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(5)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(5)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(3)
►
2006
(30)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(9)
►
March
(3)
No comments:
Post a Comment