skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
80s fashion style
Popular Posts
Get the Look: Emma Peel
I think I may have seen one or two Avengers episodes as a child, and I remember how funny, bright and eccentric everything seemed. Fast for...
Summer 2011 fashion n interior: mexico inspired -> bold colors!
Inspiration for fashion and interior, summer 2011: Mexico and bold colors Fashion and interior of summer 2011 inspired by Mexico Get inspira...
Once more with feeling, for the bears and Conservation Northwest
Each year in December I try to devote a portion of my sales to a cause that I feel strongly about. Last year at this time I decided to devot...
Who are those mermaids?
Please visit my August theme, I hear the mermaids singing , and you'll see just who those mysterious sirens are! Throughout the month of...
The denisebrain theme-o-matic II
I produce a little flash promo every month, and didn't want these to disappear forever. If you would like to see some of the previous mo...
My best vintage 2010
It's my plan to show you some of my favorite items sold this year...not all, but the items that first come to mind. There's plenty (...
Happy Earth Day...what are your plans?
I have to gush that we've added a member to the family: A honey locust, now settling into the parking strip: And yes, it's snowing t...
Haute couture photoshoot
Dior Haute Couture by John Galliano suit, Versace shoes, Donna Karan hosiery. I have mentioned this photoshoot before, but the photos are so...
80s fashion redux, part 12: Time of the essence in the 80s
(This is the twelfth in my series of posts on 80s fashion trends and the impact they are having on current fashion. If you'd like to rea...
Early 90s fashion: Kelly Bundy
High waist jeans and cropped top RED outfit Cobalt blue mini dress Black long dress Sleeveless blouse and black long skirt Kelly Bundy fashi...
Fabulous early 90s fashion
Found these fabulous early 90s fashion photos at tfs. (1992)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2012
(42)
►
April
(7)
►
March
(10)
►
February
(12)
►
January
(13)
►
2011
(77)
►
December
(6)
►
November
(7)
►
October
(6)
►
September
(5)
►
August
(6)
►
July
(8)
►
June
(10)
►
May
(6)
►
April
(6)
►
March
(7)
►
February
(5)
►
January
(5)
►
2010
(81)
►
December
(11)
►
November
(8)
►
October
(5)
►
September
(5)
►
August
(5)
►
July
(6)
►
June
(6)
►
May
(6)
►
April
(10)
►
March
(5)
►
February
(6)
►
January
(8)
▼
2009
(117)
►
December
(7)
►
November
(7)
►
October
(5)
►
September
(7)
►
August
(12)
►
July
(12)
►
June
(15)
►
May
(8)
▼
April
(9)
...and speaking of 70s takes on 30s/40s fashions
Vintage greetings for Earth Day
The start of my vintage love, ca. 1973
Fabulous early 90s fashion
Marian Anderson, Easter 1939
Miami Vice fashion
Early 90s fashion again: Kate Moss 1995
Make a splash with great vintage this April
Early 90s Kate Moss again
►
March
(11)
►
February
(13)
►
January
(11)
►
2008
(101)
►
December
(19)
►
November
(7)
►
October
(12)
►
September
(8)
►
August
(19)
►
July
(10)
►
June
(8)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(4)
►
2007
(37)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(5)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(5)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(3)
►
2006
(30)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(9)
►
March
(3)
No comments:
Post a Comment