Popular Posts

Conservationists have never been so cool!

This is a first for me, being mentioned in a conservation organization's blog, but the Conservation Northwest people are not just any people, and have promoted my promoting them: Conservation has never been so cool!

I've promoted other conservation organizations as well as other non-profits in this way, but never have I had them do anything to help me in my effort...so, thanks Conservation Northwest, you're even cooler than I thought!

Note to US car manufacturers...I have skin in the game, with one of my collection of green hats offered for sale, along with a variety of other items. I will keep starting listings for this cause until Christmas, so they will run until a bit after Christmas. Please have a look at my auctions.

Some choices from the 40s, 50s and 60s:








No comments:

Post a Comment