Popular Posts

It was 8 years ago yesterday...

Eight years ago yesterday I started working as a vintage clothing dealer. Here is the very first item I sold on eBay:



I titled the photo "dress." I think the dress sold for $14.00. With every single communication I had with the buyer, I double and triple checked spellings and addition...I was so unused to selling anything to anyone! She liked the dress, and I was hooked!!

I must honestly say I love what I do, working with vintage clothing, and most of all, meeting the great buyers from all over the world who keep me in business. Nothing could make me more happy and proud than the fact that almost half (49.1%) my eBay feedback is from returning customers.

If you haven't visited my web site for awhile, I invite you to come on in! I look forward to meeting you, and saying hello to my old friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment