skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
80s fashion style
Popular Posts
What vintage I can’t bring myself to sell
I am asked now and then something like "how can you sell that when it looks like it fits and suits you?" As everyone knows who se...
Dynasty stills, part 4
Sharing more of the great stuff from the 1980s. Amanda Carrington, Dominique, Alexis Colby and Fallon in Dynasty.
Favorite vintage tools give away!
Continuing Customer Appreciation Month, I am giving away some of my favorite vintage tools: First, Kevyn Aucoin's Making Faces , a beaut...
I'm off to see the wizard! Care to join me?
My July theme is up! {click on image to view...and sound up!}
Théâtre de la Mode, part II: The Dolls
Théâtre doll in coat by Molyneux (photo, denisebrain) The couturier Lucien Lelong, President of the Chambre Syndicale de la Couture 1937-45,...
Innovative clothing of 1939: Claire McCardell
In my occasional series on clothing of 1939, I am showing some items that surprise me at their modernity. See Can you name the vintages? fo...
My Best Vintage for 2007
Everyone seems to have year-end round ups of The Best of 2007, and so why not yours truly? This is an assortment of my favorite items sold t...
Shop to help Grizzly Bears and Conservation Northwest
Each year in December I try to devote a portion of my sales to a charity that I feel strongly about. This year, I've chosen Conservation...
Cobra: 80s movie
Not too much fashion in this post, but sharing some of the lovely 80s feel from this 1986 movie with Sylvester Stallone and Brigitte Nielsen...
There's something about Dior...
Sophisticated and classy? Dior really stands out. These are from dior.com. I like these cuts, especially the necklines. From style.com, ru...
Slight vintage convergence
An alert Flickr contact posted this great Jon Whitcomb artwork
Perhaps thinking I'd seen the artwork when I shot this...
See my other vintage convergences
here
and
here
.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2012
(42)
►
April
(7)
►
March
(10)
►
February
(12)
►
January
(13)
▼
2011
(77)
►
December
(6)
►
November
(7)
▼
October
(6)
Haunted dress story!
Women's vintage clothing: determining size
I'm-Running-Out-of-Space Coat Sale!
WWI Red Cross Uniform
Slight vintage convergence
All the leaves on the trees are falling...
►
September
(5)
►
August
(6)
►
July
(8)
►
June
(10)
►
May
(6)
►
April
(6)
►
March
(7)
►
February
(5)
►
January
(5)
►
2010
(81)
►
December
(11)
►
November
(8)
►
October
(5)
►
September
(5)
►
August
(5)
►
July
(6)
►
June
(6)
►
May
(6)
►
April
(10)
►
March
(5)
►
February
(6)
►
January
(8)
►
2009
(117)
►
December
(7)
►
November
(7)
►
October
(5)
►
September
(7)
►
August
(12)
►
July
(12)
►
June
(15)
►
May
(8)
►
April
(9)
►
March
(11)
►
February
(13)
►
January
(11)
►
2008
(101)
►
December
(19)
►
November
(7)
►
October
(12)
►
September
(8)
►
August
(19)
►
July
(10)
►
June
(8)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(4)
►
2007
(37)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(5)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(5)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(3)
►
2006
(30)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(9)
►
March
(3)
No comments:
Post a Comment