My February theme is up, and with Valentine's Day approaching, I promise you a rose garden!
Popular Posts
-
With so much focus on the sad event that took place 100 years ago, I thought I'd mention a few of the other events of 1912—specifically ...
-
Théâtre doll in coat by Molyneux (photo, denisebrain) The couturier Lucien Lelong, President of the Chambre Syndicale de la Couture 1937-45,...
-
Fashion from the 1980s: I'm finally posting some Dynasty photos, more to come! Here pictured Fallon, Alexis and Jeff. Click for larger p...
-
Thanks to my wonderful customers, my December fundraising goal for Conservation Northwest is in sight! If you can, please help me get the re...
-
I have to gush that we've added a member to the family: A honey locust, now settling into the parking strip: And yes, it's snowing t...
-
Sharing more of the great stuff from the 1980s. Amanda Carrington, Dominique, Alexis Colby and Fallon in Dynasty.
-
This month at denisebrain, the garden party never ends, with plenty of blooming prints and sun-loving styles! This is a tribute to a wonderf...
-
Before I write any more let me say don't you dare think I know tons about fabrics! I feel like a student with a huge amount of studyin...
-
It is the 100th anniversary of the tragic sinking of the Titanic. When I first started my online vintage clothing business, the latest buzz...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment