skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
80s fashion style
Popular Posts
NYC trip
5th Avenue window displays: Dolce & Gabbana, Valentino The Plaza hotel! Cake at Plaza (Demel, lovely place) Macy's. Make sure to ...
Get the Look: Emma Peel
I think I may have seen one or two Avengers episodes as a child, and I remember how funny, bright and eccentric everything seemed. Fast for...
More Fred and Ginger Depression strategy
If you don't know the movie Shall We Dance , you must. Fred Astaire and Ginger Rogers are at their best, the supporting actors are magni...
Haute couture photoshoot
Dior Haute Couture by John Galliano suit, Versace shoes, Donna Karan hosiery. I have mentioned this photoshoot before, but the photos are so...
Greta Garbo
The Opulent 80s
It almost goes without saying that 80s fashion experienced a renaissance of glamour and OPULENCE . It allowed the nouveau riche to feather ...
Jaime Lee Curtis' Favorite F-Words, including my Finery
http://abcnews.go.com/video/playerIndex?id=5916901 I am one of the two runners up in the More magazine contest. Today, they announced the wi...
Vintage election style
Recently I came into the possession of a dress that is alleged to have been made at the time of the Kennedy election in 1960: I'm sorry,...
Best of: Stella McCartney + Louis Vuitton (fall 08)
Fabulous early 90s fashion
Found these fabulous early 90s fashion photos at tfs. (1992)
I’m taking a Roamin’ Holiday!
OK, so it’s not an Airstream...but it IS
pink
!
Check out
July's camping theme
, and thanks again to Cindy for the cool suggestion! {sound up!}
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2012
(42)
►
April
(7)
►
March
(10)
►
February
(12)
►
January
(13)
►
2011
(77)
►
December
(6)
►
November
(7)
►
October
(6)
►
September
(5)
►
August
(6)
►
July
(8)
►
June
(10)
►
May
(6)
►
April
(6)
►
March
(7)
►
February
(5)
►
January
(5)
▼
2010
(81)
►
December
(11)
►
November
(8)
►
October
(5)
►
September
(5)
►
August
(5)
▼
July
(6)
Blue flower vintage
My Fox & Fluevog Shoes
I love a good fairy tale, particularly one in whic...
Dreaming of vintage camping
I’m taking a Roamin’ Holiday!
90s fashion in Baywatch - Part 1
►
June
(6)
►
May
(6)
►
April
(10)
►
March
(5)
►
February
(6)
►
January
(8)
►
2009
(117)
►
December
(7)
►
November
(7)
►
October
(5)
►
September
(7)
►
August
(12)
►
July
(12)
►
June
(15)
►
May
(8)
►
April
(9)
►
March
(11)
►
February
(13)
►
January
(11)
►
2008
(101)
►
December
(19)
►
November
(7)
►
October
(12)
►
September
(8)
►
August
(19)
►
July
(10)
►
June
(8)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(4)
►
2007
(37)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(5)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(5)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(3)
►
2006
(30)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(9)
►
March
(3)
No comments:
Post a Comment