Two first from late 40s, last picture: unknown.
Popular Posts
-
5th Avenue window displays: Dolce & Gabbana, Valentino The Plaza hotel! Cake at Plaza (Demel, lovely place) Macy's. Make sure to ...
-
If you don't know the movie Shall We Dance , you must. Fred Astaire and Ginger Rogers are at their best, the supporting actors are magni...
-
Dior Haute Couture by John Galliano suit, Versace shoes, Donna Karan hosiery. I have mentioned this photoshoot before, but the photos are so...
-
It almost goes without saying that 80s fashion experienced a renaissance of glamour and OPULENCE . It allowed the nouveau riche to feather ...
-
Recently I came into the possession of a dress that is alleged to have been made at the time of the Kennedy election in 1960: I'm sorry,...
-
Each year in December I try to devote a portion of my sales to a charity that I feel strongly about. This year, I've chosen Conservation...
-
I think I may have seen one or two Avengers episodes as a child, and I remember how funny, bright and eccentric everything seemed. Fast for...
-
I produce a little flash promo every month, and didn't want these to disappear forever. If you would like to see some of the previous mo...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment