skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
80s fashion style
Popular Posts
New Year's resolution: Wear vintage, stage 3 continued
Vintage shoes have sole I am a great devotee of vintage shoes, but I know there are caveats. I have rarely had a pair of vintage shoes from ...
An Ode to Helen South Alexander
From the Spokesman-Review newspaper, September 28, 2004: Of Helen South Alexander's many gifts to Spokane, the swans of Manito Park are ...
New Year's resolution: Wear vintage, stage 1
Great first vintage items, a little about condition I have been wearing vintage clothing a long time now, but I realize many people are new ...
Style ideas from my parents
I have had a lovely and touching response to my recent blog about my mother, both on Blogger and on Facebook. One thing I didn't mention...
Orange vintage for Halloween
Have you carved your pumpkin yet? Better yet, have you worn pumpkin? Get inspired with my new Flickr set. Personally, I love wearing orang...
Dance!
Inspiration from dance wear: leggings, arm warmers, wide/loose sweathers, cropped tops, hotpants, leotards (/body), layers, all the colors a...
Théâtre de la Mode, part VII: Seeing the exhibit at Maryhill
(For the start of this on again-off again series on the Théâtre de la Mode, please see my blog of March 14, My visit to the Théâtre de la Mo...
Get the Look: Audrey Hepburn
I get a little emotional around Audrey Hepburn. Not only was she one of the most unusually beautiful women on screen, but her true nature wa...
Save the manatee!
Q: What's the connection between manatees and vintage clothing? A: Me, for one! Some of you may know that I care a lot about manatees, a...
Clothing of 1939: A further sampling from The Met Museum
I’m enamored with fashion from 1939, as you can tell if you have read my blog for a few months. Here are few more items dated 1939 from The ...
Today, January 20, 2009
There is no such thing as false hope.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2012
(42)
►
April
(7)
►
March
(10)
►
February
(12)
►
January
(13)
►
2011
(77)
►
December
(6)
►
November
(7)
►
October
(6)
►
September
(5)
►
August
(6)
►
July
(8)
►
June
(10)
►
May
(6)
►
April
(6)
►
March
(7)
►
February
(5)
►
January
(5)
►
2010
(81)
►
December
(11)
►
November
(8)
►
October
(5)
►
September
(5)
►
August
(5)
►
July
(6)
►
June
(6)
►
May
(6)
►
April
(10)
►
March
(5)
►
February
(6)
►
January
(8)
▼
2009
(117)
►
December
(7)
►
November
(7)
►
October
(5)
►
September
(7)
►
August
(12)
►
July
(12)
►
June
(15)
►
May
(8)
►
April
(9)
►
March
(11)
►
February
(13)
▼
January
(11)
Early 90s feel
NYC trip
Letting vintage hats go to my head
Today, January 20, 2009
Vintage Rome
Update on auctions benefitting Conservation Northwest
It's an Etsy world, and we just live in it, part 2...
ancient door knockers & architecture
Alfred Shaheen 1922-2008
Wanna start something?
Happy new years to all!
►
2008
(101)
►
December
(19)
►
November
(7)
►
October
(12)
►
September
(8)
►
August
(19)
►
July
(10)
►
June
(8)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(4)
►
2007
(37)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(5)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(5)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(3)
►
2006
(30)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(9)
►
March
(3)
No comments:
Post a Comment