Did anyone else love the pink canopy bed found in the Sears catalogue for years? I still have a soft spot for all things pink and girly, and while gazing around the wonderland that is Etsy, I have bookmarked some items that I'll probably also never get, but if Santa would like to make up for that canopy bed, here's his big chance.
Fabulous pink items on Etsy
Popular Posts
-
It is your chance to vote for your favorite vintage web site. Two years ago denisebrain was fortunate enough to be one of the top ten People...
-
Before I write any more let me say don't you dare think I know tons about fabrics! I feel like a student with a huge amount of studyin...
-
So great to see an 82-year old patent in action! This Miriam Gross sweater set has a patent date of August 14, 1928, and thanks to a quick p...
-
My latest theme— Wild Thing —is up! My last name is Wilds, so I’ve always been a bit of a Wild thing, how about you? ...and speaking of the ...
-
Please visit my August theme, I hear the mermaids singing , and you'll see just who those mysterious sirens are! Throughout the month of...
-
(This is the twelfth in my series of posts on 80s fashion trends and the impact they are having on current fashion. If you'd like to rea...
-
Everyone else has a year-end wrap up, so why not denisebrain? These are some of my favorite items sold this year...not all, but I'm sure...
-
Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that. -Martin Luther King, Jr. Spie...
-
This is too easy! It is actually a bit hard to find 80s fashion photos without strong jewelry! Large earrings and brooches, clusters of pin...
It's an Etsy world, and we just live in it: 8 things that Santa could do to make up for the fact that he NEVER brought me that pink canopy bed
Labels:
Etsy finds,
pink
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment