skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
80s fashion style
Popular Posts
Dynasty stills, part 4
Sharing more of the great stuff from the 1980s. Amanda Carrington, Dominique, Alexis Colby and Fallon in Dynasty.
Shoe love, courtesy of 1940s Vogue
Sigh! I need a new pair of day-to-day shoes, and I wish these were among my choices!
There's something about Dior...
Sophisticated and classy? Dior really stands out. These are from dior.com. I like these cuts, especially the necklines. From style.com, ru...
Beginning in 1912
With so much focus on the sad event that took place 100 years ago, I thought I'd mention a few of the other events of 1912—specifically ...
Vintage Rome
Two first from late 40s, last picture: unknown.
Another favorite source
In previous blogs I have introduced a couple of women from whom I have had the privilege of acquiring clothing. This is about Juana and the ...
Favorite vintage tools give away!
Continuing Customer Appreciation Month, I am giving away some of my favorite vintage tools: First, Kevyn Aucoin's Making Faces , a beaut...
I'm off to see the wizard! Care to join me?
My July theme is up! {click on image to view...and sound up!}
Innovative clothing of 1939: Claire McCardell
In my occasional series on clothing of 1939, I am showing some items that surprise me at their modernity. See Can you name the vintages? fo...
My Best Vintage for 2007
Everyone seems to have year-end round ups of The Best of 2007, and so why not yours truly? This is an assortment of my favorite items sold t...
Carole Lombard
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2012
(42)
►
April
(7)
►
March
(10)
►
February
(12)
►
January
(13)
►
2011
(77)
►
December
(6)
►
November
(7)
►
October
(6)
►
September
(5)
►
August
(6)
►
July
(8)
►
June
(10)
►
May
(6)
►
April
(6)
►
March
(7)
►
February
(5)
►
January
(5)
►
2010
(81)
►
December
(11)
►
November
(8)
►
October
(5)
►
September
(5)
►
August
(5)
►
July
(6)
►
June
(6)
►
May
(6)
►
April
(10)
►
March
(5)
►
February
(6)
►
January
(8)
►
2009
(117)
►
December
(7)
►
November
(7)
►
October
(5)
►
September
(7)
►
August
(12)
►
July
(12)
►
June
(15)
►
May
(8)
►
April
(9)
►
March
(11)
►
February
(13)
►
January
(11)
▼
2008
(101)
▼
December
(19)
like mom
Lamps ;)
Carole Landis
Carole Lombard
Greta Garbo
Barbara Stanwyck
Clara Bow
Joan Crawford
Talullah Bankhead
Vintage photos
Vintage movies
Babe Paley
My Favorite Vintage of 2008
and More Snow!
Snow!
Conservationists have never been so cool!
Shop to help Grizzly Bears and Conservation Northwest
It's an Etsy world, and we just live in it: 8 thin...
Vintage Greetings of the Season
►
November
(7)
►
October
(12)
►
September
(8)
►
August
(19)
►
July
(10)
►
June
(8)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(4)
►
2007
(37)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(5)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(5)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(3)
►
2006
(30)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(9)
►
March
(3)
No comments:
Post a Comment