Popular Posts
-
Sharing more of the great stuff from the 1980s. Amanda Carrington, Dominique, Alexis Colby and Fallon in Dynasty.
-
Sigh! I need a new pair of day-to-day shoes, and I wish these were among my choices!
-
Sophisticated and classy? Dior really stands out. These are from dior.com. I like these cuts, especially the necklines. From style.com, ru...
-
With so much focus on the sad event that took place 100 years ago, I thought I'd mention a few of the other events of 1912—specifically ...
-
In previous blogs I have introduced a couple of women from whom I have had the privilege of acquiring clothing. This is about Juana and the ...
-
Continuing Customer Appreciation Month, I am giving away some of my favorite vintage tools: First, Kevyn Aucoin's Making Faces , a beaut...
-
My July theme is up! {click on image to view...and sound up!}
-
In my occasional series on clothing of 1939, I am showing some items that surprise me at their modernity. See Can you name the vintages? fo...
-
Everyone seems to have year-end round ups of The Best of 2007, and so why not yours truly? This is an assortment of my favorite items sold t...
Frothy vintage gowns with lofty aspirations!
Pulling mostly from past sales, here's my newest Flickr set, vintage gowns of tulle, taffeta, lace and just generally loft.
Labels:
1950s prom,
formal,
wedding
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment