skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
80s fashion style
Popular Posts
Vote for Vintage!
My newest theme will make it easy for you to decide how to cast your vote: Vote for Vintage
The Opulent 80s
It almost goes without saying that 80s fashion experienced a renaissance of glamour and OPULENCE . It allowed the nouveau riche to feather ...
Get the Look: Emma Peel
I think I may have seen one or two Avengers episodes as a child, and I remember how funny, bright and eccentric everything seemed. Fast for...
Petal pusher!
I'm pushing petals this month! I hope you don't mind. :) Please visit my latest theme by clicking the image, and then watch for flow...
More Fred and Ginger Depression strategy
If you don't know the movie Shall We Dance , you must. Fred Astaire and Ginger Rogers are at their best, the supporting actors are magni...
All the leaves on the trees are falling...
...to the sound of the breezes that blow Please click on the image {sound up} to visit my October theme Moondance, then stop by denisebrain....
WWI Red Cross Uniform
The patch on this uniform's apron says it all: A.R.C. Canteen Worker. To help in the war (WWI) effort, the American Red Cross had a civi...
My best vintage 2009
Everyone else has a year-end wrap up, so why not denisebrain? These are some of my favorite items sold this year...not all, but I'm sure...
Women's vintage clothing: determining size
Fit is always a bit of a challenge when buying clothing—new or vintage—online. For help taking the mystery out of buying vintage clothing, I...
Save the maxi dress!
Every now and then I crusade to save a particular style of vintage clothing or accessory that seems endangered. Right now I am crusading for...
Necklines
50s/60s small necklines :)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2012
(42)
►
April
(7)
►
March
(10)
►
February
(12)
►
January
(13)
►
2011
(77)
►
December
(6)
►
November
(7)
►
October
(6)
►
September
(5)
►
August
(6)
►
July
(8)
►
June
(10)
►
May
(6)
►
April
(6)
►
March
(7)
►
February
(5)
►
January
(5)
►
2010
(81)
►
December
(11)
►
November
(8)
►
October
(5)
►
September
(5)
►
August
(5)
►
July
(6)
►
June
(6)
►
May
(6)
►
April
(10)
►
March
(5)
►
February
(6)
►
January
(8)
►
2009
(117)
►
December
(7)
►
November
(7)
►
October
(5)
►
September
(7)
►
August
(12)
►
July
(12)
►
June
(15)
►
May
(8)
►
April
(9)
►
March
(11)
►
February
(13)
►
January
(11)
▼
2008
(101)
►
December
(19)
►
November
(7)
►
October
(12)
►
September
(8)
►
August
(19)
▼
July
(10)
Black for Batman
The denisebrain theme-o-matic!
My design
Chill
Pearls of the past
Stripes
Necklines
There's something about Dior...
The White Album
Dance!
►
June
(8)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(4)
►
2007
(37)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(5)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(5)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(3)
►
2006
(30)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(9)
►
March
(3)
No comments:
Post a Comment