You know how I do monthly themes? Maybe you don't...If you read my blog I always mention my monthly themes, and you can also find the current month's theme at my web portal, denisebrain.com. I sometimes decide on a theme that becomes my vintage clothes sales strategy for the month (for July it is white clothing and accessories), other times it is more vague.
I've always kind of hated to see the themes go at the end of the month, so I've now got a handy dandy theme-o-matic which has favorites from the past couple of years.
Try it out here.
Popular Posts
-
Vintage shoes have sole I am a great devotee of vintage shoes, but I know there are caveats. I have rarely had a pair of vintage shoes from ...
-
From the Spokesman-Review newspaper, September 28, 2004: Of Helen South Alexander's many gifts to Spokane, the swans of Manito Park are ...
-
Inspiration from dance wear: leggings, arm warmers, wide/loose sweathers, cropped tops, hotpants, leotards (/body), layers, all the colors a...
-
Great first vintage items, a little about condition I have been wearing vintage clothing a long time now, but I realize many people are new ...
-
I have had a lovely and touching response to my recent blog about my mother, both on Blogger and on Facebook. One thing I didn't mention...
-
So great to see an 82-year old patent in action! This Miriam Gross sweater set has a patent date of August 14, 1928, and thanks to a quick p...
-
Have you carved your pumpkin yet? Better yet, have you worn pumpkin? Get inspired with my new Flickr set. Personally, I love wearing orang...
-
With so much focus on the sad event that took place 100 years ago, I thought I'd mention a few of the other events of 1912—specifically ...
-
I've been exploring 80s fashion recently, and want to alert you to a couple of current items in my inventory. This stunning dress has l...
-
My latest theme— Wild Thing —is up! My last name is Wilds, so I’ve always been a bit of a Wild thing, how about you? ...and speaking of the ...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment