While on the subject of dance, when did you last watch the movie Top Hat with Fred Astaire and Ginger Rogers? This song and dance is so beautiful it makes me cry each time I see it! Never mind that the feathers in Ginger's costume gave Fred fits...they are magical together.
Popular Posts
-
I have to gush that we've added a member to the family: A honey locust, now settling into the parking strip: And yes, it's snowing t...
-
Sharing more of the great stuff from the 1980s. Amanda Carrington, Dominique, Alexis Colby and Fallon in Dynasty.
-
Sigh! I need a new pair of day-to-day shoes, and I wish these were among my choices!
-
With so much focus on the sad event that took place 100 years ago, I thought I'd mention a few of the other events of 1912—specifically ...
-
This month at denisebrain, the garden party never ends, with plenty of blooming prints and sun-loving styles! This is a tribute to a wonderf...
-
I know a lot of people say this, but sorry, I really am the one who had the best mother ever ...at least that's how it seems to me. She...
-
Sophisticated and classy? Dior really stands out. These are from dior.com. I like these cuts, especially the necklines. From style.com, ru...
-
Thanks to my wonderful customers, my December fundraising goal for Conservation Northwest is in sight! If you can, please help me get the re...
-
Inspiration from dance wear: leggings, arm warmers, wide/loose sweathers, cropped tops, hotpants, leotards (/body), layers, all the colors a...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment