While on the subject of dance, when did you last watch the movie Top Hat with Fred Astaire and Ginger Rogers? This song and dance is so beautiful it makes me cry each time I see it! Never mind that the feathers in Ginger's costume gave Fred fits...they are magical together.
Popular Posts
-
I get a little emotional around Audrey Hepburn. Not only was she one of the most unusually beautiful women on screen, but her true nature wa...
-
Sharing more of the great stuff from the 1980s. Amanda Carrington, Dominique, Alexis Colby and Fallon in Dynasty.
-
Many think of 80s style as being ultimately romantic, with Princess Diana's wedding gown the icon of the era. In this context, the most ...
-
The greater fashion world has a velvet crush right now, and so I'm showing some of the black velvet from my inventory. (Click on photos...
-
In my occasional series on clothing of 1939, I am showing some items that surprise me at their modernity. See Can you name the vintages? fo...
-
Fashion from the 1980s: I'm finally posting some Dynasty photos, more to come! Here pictured Fallon, Alexis and Jeff. Click for larger p...
-
Understanding vintage sizes, ease to allow for a good fit A further word about vintage sizes. Sometimes you see an item with a size and beli...
-
I produce a little flash promo every month, and didn't want these to disappear forever. If you would like to see some of the previous mo...
-
I remember watching lots and lots of slide shows of people's holiday travels when I was young. Usually families had piled into their sta...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment