Popular Posts

New Year's resolution: Wear vintage, stage 3 continued


See yourself in vintage glasses

I promised more on fit for this post, but being on the road, I'm going to take a detour to several pretty easy vintage wardrobe items to consider.

First, one of my personal favorites for adding great flair to a modern wardrobe is a pair of vintage sunglasses, or if you are ready to go further, regular glasses. I personally wear nothing but vintage frames. Look how fabulous these 40s sunglasses look on Tia:


Casey told me "I don't know if I could go back to normal glasses...They are a great start up item. I had lots of occasion items, but the glasses were the first step into daily wear."


Glasses are not without fit issues, so it is important to get some measurements here too. The Fifties Frames website has very helpful sizing information (and make sure you look at their great range of vintage frames, all with measurements clearly listed).


No comments:

Post a Comment