Popular Posts

Vintage shopping for animal welfare

A quick survey of some great sellers shows I'm not alone in supporting animal welfare through my vintage sales.

The ever-fabulous Meloo has a number of items on eBay with a percentage of the sale going to RESCUE. How about these rhinestone-studded 1950s Springolators?

Whiskersrescue on eBay has a wonderful array of items, such as this Weiss red aurora borealis rhinestone set, all to help Whiskers Rescue Inc.
This stunning 1950s Fred Perlberg gown is one of the temptations in store for you at Fuzzylizzie's Etsy shop, with proceeds going to Sarge's Animal Rescue Foundation.


Reminder: I will donate 25% of my earnings (from all of my selling venues at denisebrain.com) throughout August to the Save the Manatee Club. Thank you so much for all who have purchased so far, and especially for those who let me know they care about manatees too. Without you, I couldn't make this impact.

No comments:

Post a Comment