Popular Posts

Pink vintage, and a request for your photos


1.

In honor and memory of Mary Catherine Lamb, for the remainder of October I am designating 10% of the sale price on all pink items in my web store to Susan G. Komen For The Cure Foundation. By pink I mean anything with pink. (If you have any doubts, email me!) Also, check out similar offerings from other Vintage Fashion Guild Members.

2.

I am putting together my November monthly theme (see some of my previous themes at the Denisebrain Theme-o-matic) and would like to include images of people who have bought vintage clothing from me, wearing their vintage finery. I'm not sure what I'm going to do yet, but thinking about Thanksgiving, as takes place here in the US next month, I want to show my appreciation for all my great customers. Have anything I might use? Please let me know by emailing me at mwilds@qwest.net. Thank you very much for your help!

No comments:

Post a Comment