skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
80s fashion style
Popular Posts
Get the Look: Emma Peel
I think I may have seen one or two Avengers episodes as a child, and I remember how funny, bright and eccentric everything seemed. Fast for...
Who are those mermaids?
Please visit my August theme, I hear the mermaids singing , and you'll see just who those mysterious sirens are! Throughout the month of...
The denisebrain theme-o-matic II
I produce a little flash promo every month, and didn't want these to disappear forever. If you would like to see some of the previous mo...
I change my hair vision too often
Steve Madden heels ;)
5 things: Vintage coats
A few of the coat styles found right now at denisebrain.com (click on photos for link to items): 1. Bright canvas Iconic Bonnie Cashin, wit...
Summer 2011 fashion n interior: mexico inspired -> bold colors!
Inspiration for fashion and interior, summer 2011: Mexico and bold colors Fashion and interior of summer 2011 inspired by Mexico Get inspira...
Orange vintage for Halloween
Have you carved your pumpkin yet? Better yet, have you worn pumpkin? Get inspired with my new Flickr set. Personally, I love wearing orang...
Once more with feeling, for the bears and Conservation Northwest
Each year in December I try to devote a portion of my sales to a cause that I feel strongly about. Last year at this time I decided to devot...
Early 90s Kate Moss again
Staedler 1992 Kate Moss photoshoot (Glamour)
Vintage photos
1980s looks, so fresh
First pic: authentic 80s fashion photo. Bottom pic: Louis Vuitton RTW fall 2009 has got some of that 80's fashion and 80's freshness to it, especially in this pic. (nymag.com)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2012
(42)
►
April
(7)
►
March
(10)
►
February
(12)
►
January
(13)
►
2011
(77)
►
December
(6)
►
November
(7)
►
October
(6)
►
September
(5)
►
August
(6)
►
July
(8)
►
June
(10)
►
May
(6)
►
April
(6)
►
March
(7)
►
February
(5)
►
January
(5)
►
2010
(81)
►
December
(11)
►
November
(8)
►
October
(5)
►
September
(5)
►
August
(5)
►
July
(6)
►
June
(6)
►
May
(6)
►
April
(10)
►
March
(5)
►
February
(6)
►
January
(8)
▼
2009
(117)
►
December
(7)
►
November
(7)
►
October
(5)
►
September
(7)
►
August
(12)
►
July
(12)
►
June
(15)
►
May
(8)
►
April
(9)
▼
March
(11)
A new way to shop at denisebrain!
It's an Etsy world and we just live in it, part 3:...
Denisebrain field trip 2: Vintage Fashion Expo San...
Sneak peek: spring & summer fashion 2009 / 80s ear...
1980s looks, so fresh
Vintage rainwear
80s fashion magazine
Carmen Dell'Orefice inspires
Black and white stripes
And speaking of subway grates...
Miami Vice photos!
►
February
(13)
►
January
(11)
►
2008
(101)
►
December
(19)
►
November
(7)
►
October
(12)
►
September
(8)
►
August
(19)
►
July
(10)
►
June
(8)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(4)
►
2007
(37)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(5)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(5)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(3)
►
2006
(30)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(9)
►
March
(3)
No comments:
Post a Comment