Popular Posts
-
Please visit my August theme, I hear the mermaids singing , and you'll see just who those mysterious sirens are! Throughout the month of...
-
A few of the coat styles found right now at denisebrain.com (click on photos for link to items): 1. Bright canvas Iconic Bonnie Cashin, wit...
-
I produce a little flash promo every month, and didn't want these to disappear forever. If you would like to see some of the previous mo...
-
Catch some great vintage at denisebrain! I'm always reeling in something great for you, so stop by denisebrain and get hooked! And to ...
-
I was fortunate enough to grow up in Seattle, and even though I live just 285 miles away in Spokane, I haven't been back in over two yea...
Frothy vintage gowns with lofty aspirations!
Pulling mostly from past sales, here's my newest Flickr set, vintage gowns of tulle, taffeta, lace and just generally loft.
Labels:
1950s prom,
formal,
wedding
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment