This animation was done last year by and for the Clarion Brass here in Spokane. Honestly, I neither ski nor skate while playing the horn!
Popular Posts
-
Please visit my August theme, I hear the mermaids singing , and you'll see just who those mysterious sirens are! Throughout the month of...
-
A few of the coat styles found right now at denisebrain.com (click on photos for link to items): 1. Bright canvas Iconic Bonnie Cashin, wit...
-
I produce a little flash promo every month, and didn't want these to disappear forever. If you would like to see some of the previous mo...
-
High waist jeans and cropped top RED outfit Cobalt blue mini dress Black long dress Sleeveless blouse and black long skirt Kelly Bundy fashi...
-
I was fortunate enough to grow up in Seattle, and even though I live just 285 miles away in Spokane, I haven't been back in over two yea...
-
For my June theme I'm calling on some great women to show what real is all about. Please visit my theme page , and have your sound up fo...
-
Fall’s runways showed plenty of classic styles, and where better to turn for classic than vintage? Please visit the denisebrain September th...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment