This month, denisebrain is Tops in Tops!
Popular Posts
-
One summer I read the Fairchild's Dictionary of Textiles cover to cover (don't I know how to have fun?) and chose a collection of f...
-
Okay, polka dots were not the only PATTERN/COLOR in the 1980s, but they were a riotous favorite, in every color and every size...often all ...
-
Wow, it just doesn't stop! It's about 24 inches deep, and I just went to the post office, which was in fact open, as were the friend...
-
Every day I am thankful for the people I meet in the field of vintage clothing. Customers, sellers, enthusiasts, beginners, experts, museum ...
-
I'm still keen to promote my music-themed vintage items, such as a Kamehameha Hawaiian pake mu and a French marching band (really!) prin...
-
The patch on this uniform's apron says it all: A.R.C. Canteen Worker. To help in the war (WWI) effort, the American Red Cross had a civi...
-
Don't forget: 25% of the proceeds from my sales in August will go to the Save the Manatee Club . It's a great time to find yourself ...
-
Great first vintage items, a little about condition I have been wearing vintage clothing a long time now, but I realize many people are new ...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment