This month, denisebrain is Tops in Tops!
Popular Posts
-
Vintage shoes have sole I am a great devotee of vintage shoes, but I know there are caveats. I have rarely had a pair of vintage shoes from ...
-
From the Spokesman-Review newspaper, September 28, 2004: Of Helen South Alexander's many gifts to Spokane, the swans of Manito Park are ...
-
I have had a lovely and touching response to my recent blog about my mother, both on Blogger and on Facebook. One thing I didn't mention...
-
Inspiration from dance wear: leggings, arm warmers, wide/loose sweathers, cropped tops, hotpants, leotards (/body), layers, all the colors a...
-
(For the start of this on again-off again series on the Théâtre de la Mode, please see my blog of March 14, My visit to the Théâtre de la Mo...
-
Great first vintage items, a little about condition I have been wearing vintage clothing a long time now, but I realize many people are new ...
-
Have you carved your pumpkin yet? Better yet, have you worn pumpkin? Get inspired with my new Flickr set. Personally, I love wearing orang...
-
Q: What's the connection between manatees and vintage clothing? A: Me, for one! Some of you may know that I care a lot about manatees, a...
-
The latest vintage convergence, a pair of Jer Marai pajamas that I had photographed and ready to list showed up on a vintage ad card at the ...
-
I adore this Chinese hat - red on the outside, black on the inside, making black squares in the face of the wearer :) And this kimono thing ...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment