We're still digging out from under snow here in Spokane, but I do believe there's hope!
Please have a look at my March trend, Spring!
A few items available now at denisebrain for your consideration:
Pale robin's egg blue late 40s dress
Early 60s green shift with tags
Peach-pink embroidered organza party dress from the late 50s
Early 70s tea-colored hand-crocheted skirt and top
1950s sandals with carved-lucite heels
Popular Posts
-
It is your chance to vote for your favorite vintage web site. Two years ago denisebrain was fortunate enough to be one of the top ten People...
-
Before I write any more let me say don't you dare think I know tons about fabrics! I feel like a student with a huge amount of studyin...
-
So great to see an 82-year old patent in action! This Miriam Gross sweater set has a patent date of August 14, 1928, and thanks to a quick p...
-
If you are someone who would be willing, I'd be grateful if you would vote for me as one of 25 semifinalists for the More magazine cont...
-
My latest theme— Wild Thing —is up! My last name is Wilds, so I’ve always been a bit of a Wild thing, how about you? ...and speaking of the ...
-
Please visit my August theme, I hear the mermaids singing , and you'll see just who those mysterious sirens are! Throughout the month of...
-
(This is the twelfth in my series of posts on 80s fashion trends and the impact they are having on current fashion. If you'd like to rea...
-
Everyone else has a year-end wrap up, so why not denisebrain? These are some of my favorite items sold this year...not all, but I'm sure...
-
Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that. -Martin Luther King, Jr. Spie...
Spring anyone?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment