I've stocked up on great vintage clothing in shades of red, and am going to be listing these for sale all November. Look for burgundy velvet from the 30s through 70s red coats and everything in between! Please visit my theme Vintage Reds for inspiration!
Popular Posts
-
(This is the twelfth in my series of posts on 80s fashion trends and the impact they are having on current fashion. If you'd like to rea...
-
From the Spokesman-Review newspaper, September 28, 2004: Of Helen South Alexander's many gifts to Spokane, the swans of Manito Park are ...
-
Okay, polka dots were not the only PATTERN/COLOR in the 1980s, but they were a riotous favorite, in every color and every size...often all ...
-
This is too easy! It is actually a bit hard to find 80s fashion photos without strong jewelry! Large earrings and brooches, clusters of pin...
-
...and an excuse for some inspiring Etsy finds by way of my latest Treasury : August 18 is the 90th anniversary of the 19th Amendment to the...
-
It is your chance to vote for your favorite vintage web site. Two years ago denisebrain was fortunate enough to be one of the top ten People...
-
I admit, every so often I get to feeling sorry for myself. I don't have enough money to cover my needs, or I miss some people who are no...
-
The information we most want to know about a fabric is the fiber content; knowing this is to know a fabric's characteristics and advanta...
-
Do you Twitter? Good heavens, I can't believe I'm asking this, but if you are on Twitter and would like to share brief utterances wi...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment