I've stocked up on great vintage clothing in shades of red, and am going to be listing these for sale all November. Look for burgundy velvet from the 30s through 70s red coats and everything in between! Please visit my theme Vintage Reds for inspiration!
Popular Posts
-
"Le Théâtre," the grand set originally created by Christian Bérard, gave the show its name. The recreated set is featured on the c...
-
...are at :26! I can't wait to go see all the shoes at MOV. (Reference post: My shoes are museum pieces! )
-
Never lose an opportunity of seeing anything beautiful, for beauty is God's handwriting. -Ralph Waldo Emerson The soul that sees beauty ...
-
40s Doris Dodson dress 1950s Navy Sweetheart apron 50s instrument print shirtwaist dress (and my horn!) 50s lavender silk Suzy Perette 60s s...
-
My favorite answer to that perennial vintage clothing question about where I find the clothes I have to offer is: Real women. I love to know...
-
In my occasional series on clothing of 1939, I am showing some items that surprise me at their modernity. See Can you name the vintages? fo...
-
BUSINESS Although high fashion magazines didn't dwell on business fashion (some would call it anti-fashion), they couldn't complete...
-
Not long ago I received the great honor of being Lulu's Pick for Best Vintage Model . It's hard for me to think of myself as a model...
-
Hulton Archive/Getty Images Marian Anderson performs at the steps of the Lincoln Memorial on Easter Sunday, 1939. "Seventy years ago, a...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment